General Information



Local school programs-All children under 18 years old can eat for free:

  • Malvern School District: Malvern Elementary 1807 W. Moline and Malvern Middle School 339 E. Donnelly St., Monday-Friday, May 30-June 30, Breakfast 7:45-8:30 Lunch 11:20-12pm
  • Arkadelphia Recreation Center (Arkadelphia Public Schools):  Monday-Friday, June 5-July 28 (closed July 4) from 12:00 pm-1:30pm
  • Hot Springs School District:  Park Magnet and Intermediate Magnet Schools 617 Main Street in Hot Springs, Monday-Friday, June 5-July 28, Breakfast 7:30-9:00 Lunch 11:30-1:30pm


Open Door Ministry at Sherwood Hills United Methodist Church (Jones Mill) every Saturday from 11:00-12:30


There are USDA authorized Summer Meals Sites in almost every county in Arkansas. Parents and care givers can find a summer meals site in their communities by:

  • Going to interactive map that will show meal sites near you.
  • Calling 1-866-3-HUNGRY or 1-877-8-HAMBRE (a live operator will ask for your address and give you a list of sites.)
  • Texting FOOD to 877 877 (you will be asked for your zip code and receive a list of sites in your area.)


The Department of Human Services offers summer meals.  To find sites across the state to assist children and adults in need of free food, Arkansans should:


Elementary Breakfast                                                                       Middle School Breakfast

High School Breakfast                                                                       High School Second Chance Breakfast

Click here to see the “Top 10 Reasons to Eat Breakfast at School”


Meal Prices for 2016-2017:

Student Paid Breakfast                           $1.75

Student Reduced Breakfast                   $0.30           


Student Paid Lunch                                $2.55

Student Reduced Lunch                        $0.40


Adult Breakfast                                       $2.05

Adult Lunch                                             $3.50


Free and Reduced Meal Application

Paper applications were sent home with each student at the beginning of the school year.  If you need a paper application, those can be received at the secretary’s offices, cafeterias or Child Nutrition Director’s office.  If you would like a paper application sent home with your child, please contact one of the numbers above.  

Meals are to be paid for in advance or at the time of service.  Payments can be made by sending with your student or paid online at

For any questions or concerns, please call:

Charlotte Woods (Child Nutrition Director) at 501-332-5466

Angie Wright (Chartwells Dining Director) at 501-332-3930

Ramona Hall (High School Kitchen Manager) at 501-332-3930

Kelly Scott (Elementary Kitchen Manager) at 501-337-8723

Nondiscrimination Statement for Arkansas Child Nutrition Programs:

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) fax: 202-690-7442; or

(3) email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.